Care and Precautions for Kafitt Appareal
Sportswear, especially cycling garments due to its exposure to different types of terrain, the diversity of ambient temperature, sweating, dust, and mud, needs special handling and care to help its texture, quality, and color last.
Since KAFITT is consider a high-quality brand, we handle these excellent materials in a very special way Please follow the next recommendations for your garments care:
- Do not rub the garment against any rocky, arid, or strong textured surface, as it can deteriorate the material of your uniform. (Do not sit on platforms, some deteriorated saddles can cause lycras to scrape.)
- Avoid the use of backpacks, fanny packs, tulles, since their material is strong and can damage the fibers of the uniform and cause rapid deterioration of the garment.
- Do not store damp or dirty clothes for too long, as it can cause stains or deterioration of the material.
- Wash clothes as quickly as possible after physical activity to remove residues of sand, mud, dirt and/or sweat.
- It is recommended to use mild soaps, preferably liquids as they dissolve quickly in water and are not fully impregnated in garments.
- The use of softeners is not recommended as it can deteriorate the color of fabrics.
- Do not use dryer or iron for faster drying of garments, excess heat deteriorates the fibers.
- Wash preferably with cold water and by hand, to avoid the use of washing machines that can twist the garments and damage the fibers
- Do not leave to soak for any reason, and do not use bleach or stain remover, as it can remove the color of the garment.
- Do not mix white and light garments with colored garments, this may cause staining the lighter garment and will not be a cause for warranty.
- White garments and light colors should be washed immediately after being used, REMEMBER THAT MUD STAINS.
- Do not twist the garments to extract excess water.
- Dry in the shade, do not expose directly to the sun for faster drying
- Remember that these garments are sublimated to large format, the washing technique will ensure the useful life of it.